L.W. Crane (1865)
Scroll Down
By The Numbers
0
Built
0
Sank
0
Lives Lost
0
Depth (ft)
 
 
Service History

The wooden side wheel steamer L.W. Crane was built at Berlin, Wisconsin by McArthur and Company in 1865. The vessel was enrolled at Milwaukee and used as a steamer on the Fox River.

The L.W. Crane was Taken to Allegheny River. Returned to Mississippi River and back to Oshkosh in 1874.
Final Voyage

The L.W. Crane burned to the water's edge at the St. Paul R.R. slip in Oshkosh during the summer of 1880.
 
Nearby
© 2018 - Wisconsin Sea Grant, Wisconsin Historical Society