Martha G. (1907)
Scroll Down
By The Numbers
0
Built
0
Sank
?
Lives Lost
0
Depth (ft)
 
 
Service History

The wooden scow-schooner Martha G. was built in 1907 at Washington Harbor, Wisconsin by Junius V. Garrett. Apparently, the vessel was originally named Delta Ann. The vessel was used to haul building materials, often bolts. Martha G. worked out of Washington Island going to places such as Green Bay , Sturgeon Bay and Escanaba.

Last Document of Enrollment Surrendered: Milwaukee: 6/17/1914.
Final Voyage

The Martha G. was abandoned after burning in Sturgeon Bay.
 
Map
Confirmed Location     Unconfirmed location
 
Nearby
© 2018 - Wisconsin Sea Grant, Wisconsin Historical Society