was a 322 ton side wheel steam vessel built at Wheeling, West Virginia in 1863 for the Northern Line Packet Company under the supervision of Captain Richard C. Gray. In the fall of 1866 between 200 and 500 barrels of apples were put off from the Muscatine
in an upriver port.
was stranded and lost in the Black River at North LaCrosse in 1880. She was dismantled at LaCrosse in 1881.
was wrecked from age in Black river, near Davidson's yard." La Crosse Daily Press July 15, 1901