Combined Locks - Upper and Lower
Gallery
img
The Lower Lock of Combined Locks
img
View of the Upper Lock of Combined Locks from the top of the Lower Lock
 
Attraction
Description
The Lower Fox River lock and dam system was constructed between 1850 and 1860. The lock system is currently being reconstructed their original, hand-operated, nineteenth-century operational state. Check the Friends of the Fox website for the current status of each lock and their schedules.
 
Map
 
Nearby
© 2026 - Wisconsin Sea Grant, Wisconsin Historical Society