Appleton Lock No. 4
Gallery
img
Appleton Lock No. 4
 
Attraction
Description
The Lower Fox River lock and dam system was constructed between 1850 and 1860. The lock system is currently being reconstructed their original, hand-operated, nineteenth-century operational state. Check the Friends of the Fox website for the current status of each lock and their schedules. Not currently open to the public. Check the above website for updates.
 
Contacts
Name Phone Alt Phone Email Website
The History Museum at the Castle 920-735-9370
 
Map
 
Nearby
© 2026 - Wisconsin Sea Grant, Wisconsin Historical Society