was a two masted scow schooner built at Ahnapee (Algoma), Wisconsin in 1867 by Neal McLean from Chicago. She was the first vessel built in Kewaunee County. In 1876 she was rebuilt and lengthened at Milwaukee.
Last Document of Enrollment Surrendered: Milwaukee 6/30/1884: "Vessel Wrecked"
Bound from Torch Lake, Mich., to Milwaukee or Chicago, the Ahnapee
ran ashore on Sheboygan's North Point in fog, 2 1/2 miles north of the life-saving service station. The ship's crew were rescued by the life-saving crew using a surfboard in tow of a tug. The station crew assisted in removing the deckload of wood on June 11, and the tug Welcome
was brought from Milwaukee to release the schooner. Salvage efforts were unsuccessful, and the Ahnapee
became a total loss. The vessel was valued at $2-$4,000, and the cargo (owned by Theodore Plattner of Milwaukee) at $700. The crew of 6 were rescued.